The Arizona Psychological Foundation promotes psychological science and practice, which facilitates healing, well-being, and overall mental health literacy for individuals, families, and communities.
What We Do
Because of Your Donations, the Arizona Psychological Foundation…
- Provides psychological education and consultation to varied groups via seminars, workshops, videos, articles, etc.
- Promotes and highlights research that advances psychological science
- Supports leadership development in psychology
- Sponsors continuing education for psychology professionals
- Awards student scholarships for educational programs at the state psychological convention
- Recognizes outstanding Postdoctoral and Early Career Psychologists
Donate to the Arizona Psychological Foundation
Celebrate and honor Mark Rohde as he embarks on a new journey. All donations will go to student scholarship funds (dissertation support, AZPA convention scholarships and DACA student scholarships).